- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all the pupils
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed.
- We recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for pupil premium. We reserve the right to allocate the funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being in need.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority groups or individuals.
The range of provision the Governors may consider include:-
- Small group Tuition
- Additional teaching & learning opportunities provided through trained TAs or external agencies
- All our work through the pupil premium will be aimed at accelerating progress, moving children to at least age related expectations.
- Pupil premium resources may also be used to target eligible more able children to achieve.
- The Governors of the school will publish information on how they have used their Pupil
Premium Grant (PPG) to address the issue of ‘narrowing the gap’, for socially disadvantaged pupils.