Masham School’s Governing Body has three core functions:
- To set the School’s vision and strategic direction;
2. To hold the Headteacher to account for the pupil’s educational performance, including behaviour, and the performance management of staff;
3. To ensure the School’s financial health, probity and value for money.
The Governors review the School’s strategic direction every two years.
Our Strategic Direction is to be the primary school of choice for families in the catchment area.
To achieve this the School will:
- Live out the School’s Christian Vision, ensuring it is at the core of every aspect of school life, learning and decision making;
- Provide a rich and ambitious curriculum and extra-curricular offer, which enables all pupils to make good progress;
- Prioritise the recruitment, retention and development of our staff, enabling them to flourish;
- Provide high quality facilities and resources.